To start service at an existing service address (meter is already set) you will
need to complete a service application and agreement form.  
NOTE: If you
are purchasing the property a new easement may be required and a new
membership fee of $100 may also be required.

To start
new service that does not already have a meter set you will need to
complete the Service Application and Agreement form as well as pay the
applicable fees (see our Rates & Fees page for more information) , an
easement is required before the meter can be set. The easement must be
notarized (Notarization is free for this form at the Milligan WSC office, but
please call ahead) After notarization you will take the form to the Collin
County Courthouse to be recorded with the deed to your property. Once the
Milligan WSC office has received a copy of the recorded easement the
installation of the meter can be scheduled.

PLEASE NOTE:  As soon as a new or transferred Membership is approved by
MWSC, that account is charged a $2
4.51 monthly minimum, before the meter
is set, this $2
4.51 covers Monthly Membership fees/ Meter reservation. After
a Membership transfer is complete in the MWSC office, the new
Member is responsible for the collection and/or payment of any
outstanding balance.  
 Each water meter is assigned to a specific property
address, therefore must be transferred to the property's new owner. The
former owner cannot retain water rights to the property or the water meter.
Each meter must be set on the property to which it is assigned by MWSC. It
cannot be moved to another property and only MWSC can remove it. Only
one residence per meter is allowed. You may review the MWSC Tariff and
Bylaws in the MWSC office located at 1400 S. Bridgefarmer Road, Mckinney,
TX 75069.
Need to start service?
Rates & Fees
Conservation Plan
Contact Us
New Service
Payment Info